Terms for reimbursing international participants in Personal Democracy Forum CEE 2019, Gdansk, Poland
- These terms specify rules for reimbursing international participants in Personal Democracy Forum CEE 2019, held on April 4-5, 2019 in Gdańsk in European Solidarity Centre.
- Organizer: ePaństwo Foundation with its seat in Zgorzala at Pliszki 2B/1.
- Applicant: subject applying for reimbursement of participation in the conference PDF CEE 2019
- The following costs may be subject to reimbursement: travel and/or accommodation (funding a room in a place selected by the Organizer)
- The applicant selects type of costs to be reimbursed. All the above costs or only some may be selected.
- The total amount of all reimbursements is limited. Reimbursement is granted according to criteria set in these terms, assessment of motivation for the participation in the Conference, and sequence of applications in time. Applications will be evaluated formally and on the basis of their merits by the Organizer. Applications will be evaluated by January 31st 2019.
- Filing an application does not guarantee that the reimbursement is granted, that it is granted in the applied amount, or that it is granted for all types of costs indicated in the application.
- The official Internet site of the Conference is: https://pdfcee.pl/en/.
Criteria of reimbursement and preparation of applications
- Reimbursement may be applied for by individual persons, legal entities and organizations without legal entity but with legal capacity granted by separate legislation.
- In case of Applicants which are not individual persons, each Applicant may apply for reimbursement for maximum of 3 of its representatives.
- Applications have to be filed by January 18, 2019 at: https://pdfcee.pl/en/
- In case of questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about results of the evaluation will be sent to Applicants using e-mail addresses shared by them in the application forms.
- Applicants shall confirm acceptance of the granted reimbursement, within 48 hours from the receipt of the information, to the e-mail address indicated in subsection 4 above.
- Applicants that obtain reimbursement but do not use it, will be obliged to cover costs incurred by the Organizer in relation to the Applicant.
- Applicants that accepted the reimbursement or partial reimbursement shall register for PDF CEE 2019 within 3 calendar days from the receipt of notification about opening the registration for the PDF CEE 2019 conference at the website http://pdfcee.pl. Applicant who is not an individual person is obliged to register in the same way all individual persons mentioned in the application form.
- The Organizer covers costs according to the granted reimbursement. The Organizer does not cover costs above granted reimbursement (e.g., in case of costs increase).
- Travel costs may cover:
- small buses;
- train (2nd class)
- airplane (economic class – cheap tickets)
- private car (according to the transportation sheet)
- Participants are required to return or submit original tickets or a filled-in Transportation Sheet (where applicable) to the Organizer within 5 days after the conference. The Organizer may revoke the decision about reimbursement in case the above documents are missing or incomplete.
- The Organizer may fund the Participant a room in a place chosen by the Organizer. Places may be given in twin rooms, so Applicants are kindly requested to notify the Organizer if they do not accept accommodation with other Participants.
- Applicants specify in the application the number of requested days of accommodation during the Conference, but the Organizer decides about the number of accommodation days that are subject to reimbursement.
- Participants with granted reimbursement have to sign all roosters confirming their attendance to the PDF CEE 2019 Conference. In case the signatures are missing, the Organizer may revoke the decision about reimbursement.
- If the Organizer revokes the decision on reimbursement the Applicant is then obliged to return the obtained reimbursement (and in case referred to in section 4 and 5 above, to cover costs incurred in relation to giving the room).
- The Organizer does not cover participants’ insurance against injuries.
- The Organizer does not cover participants’ visa costs.
- The Organizer does not cover the Conference entry fee costs’.
- Travel Grant application submission does not exempt Participants from registering at the Conference (the registration form will be published in late January/early February).